Description of job position
- Mounting, dismantling and powering up machinery and equipment.
- Providing repairs and maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Providing employee trainings on the use of machinery and equipment.
- Completing technical reports.
- Providing technical support to internal and external customers.
Position Service Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1600 - 3594 CAD
Maritime Transport Organiser - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
3938 - 7802 CAD
Service Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
4064 - 7672 CAD
Switching Network Development Specialist - Telecommunications
3147 - 8931 CAD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
7744 - 34814 CAD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used