Description of job position
- Introducing new products into production.
- Analysing technological product manufacturability.
- Defining production and work practices, training production operators.
- Monitoring compliance with established procedures, regulations and product quality.
- Managing, checking, maintaining and updating technical documentation.
- Calculating normalised time, product prices and conversions within quotations.
- Solving the complaints of suppliers and customers as well as internal complaints.
- Optimising technological processes to improve product quality and minimise costs.
Position Technologist - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,420 - 3,576 CAD
2,916 - 7,641 CAD
Electrical & Power Engineering
3,607 - 6,735 CAD
3,582 - 6,784 CAD
Chief Executive Officer
7,987 - 34,448 CAD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used