Description of job position
- Melting and mixing raw materials for glass production in a furnace.
- Shaping molten glass by blowing into a blowpipe or by pressing, rolling and casting.
- Cooling the molten glass to the required temperature.
- Decorated the glass by grinding, cutting, engraving, etching, painting, gilding, silvering etc.
Position Glassmaker - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1600 - 3594 CAD
Booking agent - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
3010 - 4968 CAD
Glassmaker - Production
2654 - 5430 CAD
Lumberjack - Wood Processing Industry
2431 - 5732 CAD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
7744 - 34814 CAD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used