Description of job position
- Examining the health of animals, determining diagnoses.
- Examining and removing tissues and biological materials.
- Prescribing and administering drugs to animals.
- Performing minor and major surgeries.
- Vaccinating animals against diseases, treating them for parasites.
- Sterilising animals.
- Euthanising animals.
- Providing advice to owners and keepers of animals regarding proper nutrition.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Veterinarian - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
16,000 - 33,350 XAF
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
28,531 - 69,333 XAF
Medicine & Social Care
27,994 - 70,067 XAF
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
28,466 - 69,525 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
74,868 - 355,579 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used