Description of job position
- Fire-fighting with water and foam.
- Performing of actions aimed at the prevention of fire or the further spread of fire.
- Driving a fire vehicle.
- Extricating people from road accidents using special technical equipment.
- Eliminating the consequences of road accidents.
- Entering locked premises using brute force (in extreme cases).
- Controlling the functionality and completeness of fire equipment and appliances.
- Attending tactical fire exercises and trainings.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Firefighter, Rescuer - Security & Protection in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
16,000 - 33,350 XAF
Education, Science & Research
26,068 - 61,009 XAF
Security & Protection
30,171 - 55,779 XAF
Arts & Culture
25,719 - 61,664 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
74,868 - 355,579 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used