Description of job position
- Cutting, filing, grinding and polishing nails.
- Painting and decorating nails according to the client’s individual requirements.
- Modelling French manicure, gel, porcelain and acrylic nails.
- Massaging hands and feet.
- Washing the feet, preparing baths and wraps.
- Removing calluses, and treating the skin problems caused by natural factors.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
16,000 - 34,459 XAF
25,345 - 51,769 XAF
Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician
22,027 - 56,281 XAF
Public Health Administrator
Medicine & Social Care
21,149 - 57,493 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
71,270 - 361,035 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used