Description of job position
- Fabricating one’s own designs and designs according to individual customer requirements.
- Monitoring new fashion trends, materials and technological processes.
- Designing cuts in basic or showroom size.
- Stepping up the basic cut to other sizes according to size charts.
- Producing the design cuts according to size chart.
- Creating a size chart according to individual sizes.
- Checking the design dimensions of the product according to the size chart.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Fashion Designer, Pattern Cutter - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
16,000 - 33,866 XAF
Arts & Culture
21,531 - 57,399 XAF
Fashion Designer, Pattern Cutter
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
25,971 - 51,501 XAF
25,825 - 51,743 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
72,357 - 359,383 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used