Description of job position
- Building and maintaining business relationships with selected key clients.
- Identification of potential key clients on the market and their progressive acquisition.
- Participation in preparing sales plans.
- Responsibility for meeting defined sales goals and financial results.
- Monitoring the activities of competitors, the situation on the market, and the completion of market analysis.
- Preparing and holding client presentations.
- Representing and presenting the company at business meetings in line with corporate strategy.
- Completing price calculations, negotiation of contractual terms and conditions.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Key Account Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,379 - 3,505 CHF
5,288 - 10,682 CHF
Key Account Manager
4,088 - 12,352 CHF
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
4,851 - 11,340 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
10,880 - 29,746 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used