Description of job position
- Co-ordination of the sales team by managing plans, storing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensuring the adequacy of equipment or materials related to sales.
- Responding to customers' complaints and providing post-sales support on demand.
- Monitoring financial data and sales team goals and co-ordinating the activity of sales people.
- Communicating with partners with the goal of maintaining existing and creating new business relationships.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Sales coordinator - Commerce in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
26,400 - 55,140 CHF
Security & Protection
46,020 - 85,908 CHF
28,752 - 109,740 CHF
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
40,692 - 93,048 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
163,968 - 486,660 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used