Description of job position
- Organising work activities and assigning tasks within the entrusted shop department.
- Leading and motivating a team of employees.
- Securing the timely and proper unloading and pricing of goods.
- Stock level monitoring.
- Communicating with suppliers and stocks of goods ordering.
- Completing analyses of sales in the entrusted department.
- Proposing marketing activities focusing on promotion.
- Receiving complaints from customers and resolving claims.
Position Store Department Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,379 - 3,505 CHF
2,387 - 6,090 CHF
Store Department Manager
1,853 - 6,853 CHF
Arts & Culture
2,556 - 5,876 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
10,880 - 29,746 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used