Description of job position
- Presenting portfolios of products and services to customers via phone.
- Active contacting of clients via phone.
- Acquiring new customers, building and maintaining existing business relationships.
- Providing telephone advice for potential and existing clients.
- Supporting the business activities of the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Telemarketer - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,279 - 3,166 EUR
2,274 - 4,410 EUR
1,431 - 5,578 EUR
1,487 - 5,496 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
10,012 - 27,691 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used