Description of job position
- Managing the quality management system in the company developed on the basis of international ISO standards.
- Gradual and continuous monitoring of documentation system applications.
- Supporting the application of the quality management system on the basis of requirements of ISO standards.
- Cooperating on the concept and design of quality policy, environmental policy, and directives of the company.
- Taking part in determining the quality objectives, development goals, as well as their subsequent implementation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position ISO Specialist - Quality Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,200 - 4,734 CHF
Switching Network Development Specialist
4,082 - 11,467 CHF
5,547 - 9,660 CHF
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
4,622 - 10,861 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
13,628 - 41,955 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used