Description of job position
- Connecting telephone calls.
- Operating telephone and fax lines.
- Providing information about the services of the company over the telephone.
- Providing technical support and solving specific customer problems over the telephone or online.
- Handling claims and special requirements from customers.
- Keeping records on customer requirements and claims of provided services.
Position Helpdesk Operator - Customer Support in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1440 - 3086 NZD
Food Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry
2259 - 5377 NZD
Helpdesk Operator - Customer Support
2677 - 4841 NZD
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician - Medicine & Social Care
2237 - 5427 NZD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
7681 - 30729 NZD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used