Description of job position
- Communication with managers, familiarisation with the goals of the future system and budget.
- Communication with future system users, identification of their needs.
- Proposal and composition of computer systems based on manager and user requirements.
- Coordination of system tests, supervising the course of initial testing.
- Completing specifications, development and process diagrams.
- Computer system tuning, identification and elimination of errors in co-operation with programmers.
- Providing professional consulting services.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Analyst - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,357 - 3,048 NZD
3,665 - 11,056 NZD
3,239 - 11,695 NZD
Product Marketing Manager
3,890 - 10,788 NZD
Chief Executive Officer
8,033 - 30,463 NZD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used