Description of job position
- Co-operation during the analysis of the customers’ needs.
- Creating functional and technical specifications and participation in the development of products.
- Product testing, supporting, and maintaining the product in operation.
- Completing repairs and changes to a product to match the clients’ requests.
- Analysing problematic areas and the implementation of corrective measures.
- Communication with clients, providing consulting services during system implementation and system customisation.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Consultant - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,440 - 3,159 NZD
3,343 - 12,118 NZD
3,097 - 12,478 NZD
4,167 - 10,975 NZD
Chief Executive Officer
8,378 - 29,566 NZD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used