Description of job position
- Providing telephone and e-mail support for end users to a limited extent.
- Asking questions in order to determine the nature and seriousness of the problem.
- Identifying the cause of the problem and proposing possible solutions.
- Independent solving of routine problems of end users.
- Providing guidance to end users regarding the use of products and services.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT/Technical Support Specialist - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,440 - 3,159 NZD
2,499 - 7,613 NZD
IT/Technical Support Specialist
2,816 - 7,184 NZD
2,842 - 7,152 NZD
Chief Executive Officer
8,378 - 29,566 NZD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used