Average gross monthly salary in Cook Islands is 5,899 NZDCompare your salary for free
Description of job position
- Responsibility for the operation, maintenance and management of buildings, land, equipment and related devices.
- Completing tenders, searching for potential suppliers.
- Conducting meetings with suppliers, negotiating terms of contracts.
- Communicating with tenants, public authorities and institutions.
- Responding to emergencies and crisis situations.
- Performing regular inspection of entrusted property.
Position Facility Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
Construction & Real Estate
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used