The salary range of employees working in Chile is, by default, in the range from 436,778.00 CLP (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,383,562.00 CLP (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Chile into wage bands in CLP.
Average salary and range in Chile by age in CLP.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Chile (CLP).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Chile (CLP).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Business Development Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Chile (CLP)
1. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2. Counter Clerk Transport, Haulage, Logistics
3. Betting Clerk Administration
4. Cashier Commerce
5. Packer Production
6. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
7. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
8. Assistant Cook Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
9. Housekeeper Service Industries
10. Stoker, Boiler Attendant Service Industries
11. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Survey Interviewer General labour
13. Waiter Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
14. Au-pair General labour
15. Shelf Stacker/Merchandiser Commerce
16. Hairdresser Service Industries
17. Hotel Porter Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cleaner General labour
19. Promotional Assistant Commerce
20. Receptionist I Administration
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.