The salary range of employees working in Chile is, by default, in the range of 421,751.00 CLP (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,424,356.00 CLP (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Chile into wage bands in CLP.
Average salary and range in Chile by age in CLP.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Chile (CLP).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Chile (CLP).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Business Development Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Chile (CLP)
1. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
2. Hotel Porter Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
3. Housekeeper Service Industries
4. Au-pair General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. School Canteen Manager Education, Science & Research
7. Masseur Medicine & Social Care
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Stagehand Arts & Culture
11. Pipe fitter Construction & Real Estate
12. Picker Agriculture, Food Industry
13. Nanny Medicine & Social Care
14. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15. Milker Agriculture, Food Industry
16. General Labourer General labour
17. Machine Operator Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Assistant Cook Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Goldsmith, Jeweller Service Industries
20. Security Guard Security & Protection
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.