The salary range of employees working in Chile is, by default, in the range from 437,222.00 CLP (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,400,183.00 CLP (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Chile into wage bands in CLP.
Average salary and range in Chile by age in CLP.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Chile (CLP).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Chile (CLP).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Marketing Director Top Management
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Head of the Legal Department Management
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Business Development Manager Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Chile (CLP)
1. Cleaner General labour
2. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
3. Housekeeper Service Industries
4. School Canteen Manager Education, Science & Research
5. Milker Agriculture, Food Industry
6. Picker Agriculture, Food Industry
7. Receptionist I Administration
8. Assistant Cook Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
9. Stoker, Boiler Attendant Service Industries
10. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
11. Stagehand Arts & Culture
12. General Labourer General labour
13. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
14. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Counter Clerk Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Ambulance Driver Medicine & Social Care
17. Pastry Chef, Confectioner Agriculture, Food Industry
18. Packer Production
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.