The salary range of employees working in Chile is, by default, in the range of 440,029.00 CLP (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,403,313.00 CLP (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Chile into salary brackets in CLP.
Average salary and range in Chile by age in CLP.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Chile (CLP).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Chile (CLP).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Technical Manager Technology, Development
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Chile (CLP)
1. Stagehand Arts & Culture
2. General Labourer General labour
3. Bartender Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
4. Cleaner General labour
5. Cashier Banking
6. Au-pair General labour
7. Ambulance Driver Medicine & Social Care
8. Machine Operator Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
9. Nanny Medicine & Social Care
10. Counter Clerk Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Picker Agriculture, Food Industry
13. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
14. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
15. Funeral service worker Service Industries
16. Social rehabilitation specialist Medicine & Social Care
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Waiter Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Betting Clerk Administration
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.