Description of job position
- Conducting individual or paired sessions with clients.
- Providing psychotherapeutic services and psychological counselling.
- Performing psycho-diagnostic tests for clients with mental health problems, as well as for driving instructors, drivers of motor vehicles, employees of private security services, etc.
- Planning of repeated sessions with clients, depending on the severity of the problem.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Psychologist - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
540,000 - 1,242,396 CLP
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
996,128 - 2,358,789 CLP
Education, Science & Research
1,158,211 - 2,151,307 CLP
Construction & Real Estate
777,633 - 2,675,121 CLP
Chief Executive Officer
2,348,564 - 12,785,710 CLP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used