Description of job position
- Providing telephone and e-mail support for end users to a limited extent.
- Asking questions in order to determine the nature and seriousness of the problem.
- Identifying the cause of the problem and proposing possible solutions.
- Independent solving of routine problems of end users.
- Providing guidance to end users regarding the use of products and services.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT/Technical Support Specialist - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
6,704,580 - 15,301,956 CLP
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
14,653,956 - 34,997,976 CLP
IT/Technical Support Specialist
14,748,816 - 35,016,900 CLP
14,121,972 - 35,876,748 CLP
Chief Executive Officer
29,158,560 - 155,391,132 CLP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used