Description of job position
- Performing simple massages focusing on muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, spine, and neck.
- Performing sports massage and different types of wraps.
- Performing reflexology massage and manual lymphatic drainage under the guidance of a certified physical therapist.
- Providing advice concerning different types of exercises.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Masseur - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
540,000 - 1,242,396 CLP
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
855,260 - 1,519,421 CLP
Medicine & Social Care
794,055 - 1,597,758 CLP
778,653 - 1,620,751 CLP
Chief Executive Officer
2,348,564 - 12,785,710 CLP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used