Description of job position
- Laboratory testing according to standard analytical methods.
- Receiving and accepting samples of biological material.
- Operating diagnostic equipment in the laboratory.
- Evaluating results and detecting changes in the physiological and pathological conditions.
- Preparing medical documentation related to test results.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Medical Laboratory Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
555,522 - 1,279,411 CLP
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
797,765 - 2,031,815 CLP
Medical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
932,699 - 1,859,155 CLP
896,765 - 1,908,818 CLP
Chief Executive Officer
2,591,876 - 12,369,701 CLP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used