Description of job position
- Dispatching passenger trains from the station using daytime and nighttime signal disks.
- Dispatching freight trains from the station by positioning the signalling device into a position permitting travel.
- Instructing shunters to release train routes for incoming trains.
- Recording information about train rides in the traffic log.
- Granting permission to conductors and heads of train operators to leave their workplace.
- Informing offices in charge of commercial processes and the provision of information to passengers about train delays.
- Passing written orders to conductors.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Train Dispatcher - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
540,000 - 1,242,396 CLP
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,031,416 - 2,418,597 CLP
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,077,860 - 2,358,063 CLP
Security & Protection
1,171,363 - 2,238,076 CLP
Chief Executive Officer
2,348,564 - 12,785,710 CLP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used