Description of job position
- Fabricating the oral cavity model with the use of plaster casts.
- Fabricating false teeth and oral cavities made of wax.
- Fabricating and repairing crowns, bridges, removable complete dentures, and dental braces.
- Communicating with dentists and dental specialists.
- Performing final finishing work.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Dental Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,968 - 124,753 XAF
60,719 - 251,110 XAF
Medicine & Social Care
88,693 - 211,556 XAF
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
111,008 - 183,726 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
243,832 - 1,350,173 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used