Description of job position
- Assisting or performing treatments, diagnostics and monitoring.
- Collecting, preparing and running or submitting samples for requested tests.
- Providing specialised nursing care.
- Preparing animals, instruments and equipment for surgery.
- Preparing prescriptions, dispensed medications and medication refills.
- Assisting with with inventory control.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Veterinary Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
57,000 - 123,653 XAF
Wood Processing Industry
91,583 - 173,549 XAF
Medicine & Social Care
77,837 - 192,438 XAF
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
65,842 - 209,642 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
297,567 - 1,268,815 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used