Description of job position
- Performing preventive fire inspections.
- Determining sites with an increased risk of fire and the number of members of the fire patrol.
- Conducting training in fire protection and professional fire patrol training.
- Completing, managing and maintaining the documentation regarding fire protection in accordance with the actual state.
- Determining the fire safety requirements in the event of change in the use of buildings.
- Completing the documentation regarding fire protection of the used building.
- Organising and evaluating fire drills.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Fire Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
57,000 - 123,653 XAF
Social media specialist
Marketing, Advertising, PR
89,597 - 259,781 XAF
Security & Protection
106,188 - 237,297 XAF
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
104,077 - 240,611 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
297,567 - 1,268,815 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used