Description of job position
- Fabricating one’s own designs and designs according to individual customer requirements.
- Monitoring new fashion trends, materials and technological processes.
- Designing cuts in basic or showroom size.
- Stepping up the basic cut to other sizes according to size charts.
- Producing the design cuts according to size chart.
- Creating a size chart according to individual sizes.
- Checking the design dimensions of the product according to the size chart.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Fashion Designer, Pattern Cutter - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,000 - 118,380 XAF
Wood Processing Industry
90,249 - 210,987 XAF
Fashion Designer, Pattern Cutter
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
102,338 - 195,494 XAF
Archivist, Registry Administrator
70,587 - 239,044 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
185,561 - 1,098,412 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used