Description of job position
- Restoring furniture, sculptures, books, paintings, etc.
- Assessing the condition of artifacts through visual and scientific examinations.
- Determining whether objects need repair and choosing the safest and most effective method of repair.
- Preparing estimates of restoration costs and timescales.
- Developing and utilizing preservation techniques.
- Maintaining appropriate environmental conditions.
- Keeping visual/written records.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Restorer/Conservator - Arts & Culture in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
347 - 771 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
627 - 1,193 EUR
Arts & Culture
520 - 1,335 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
497 - 1,365 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,588 - 8,094 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used