Description of job position
- Performing inspections on the chemical and microbiological indicators of input materials, intermediates (bulks), and finished products.
- Reviewing documents related to input materials by means of comparison and the assessment of the parameters.
- Inspecting the quality of parameters by means of comparison with the standards and specification of the product.
- Recording the results from inspections into the internal system.
- Reporting any discovered variances to responsible management staff.
- Responsibility for the proper use and calibration of mechanical and electrical measuring instruments.
- Participating in resolving non-standard situations occurring during the production of bulks.
- Archiving samples required by the legislation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Chemical Lab Technician - Chemical Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,546 - 5,697 CNY
2,744 - 10,980 CNY
Chemical Lab Technician
4,345 - 8,766 CNY
Agricultural Equipment Operator
Agriculture, Food Industry
3,714 - 9,610 CNY
Chief Executive Officer
12,312 - 58,718 CNY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used