Description of job position
- Issuing and processing of invoices, credit and debit notes.
- Performing retrospective control of invoices and billing documentation.
- Preparing documentation for invoicing and accounting.
- Processing of travel orders.
- Monitoring the payment discipline of customers, urging of late payments.
- Cash management in domestic and foreign currency.
- Communicating with customers and suppliers, solving possible discrepancies.
- Recording and archiving of documents in accordance with accounting, tax and internal regulations.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Billing Clerk - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
2,000 - 5,643 CNY
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
4,135 - 9,406 CNY
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
4,552 - 8,871 CNY
Medicine & Social Care
3,533 - 10,243 CNY
Chief Executive Officer
13,965 - 56,241 CNY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used