Description of job position
- Self-reliant simple and/or double-entry accounting for one or more companies.
- Performing more complex accounting operations requiring minimum guidance and control by the chief accountant.
- Auditing financial statements, ledgers, and accounts.
- Identifying unusual items, overdue items, etc.
- Processing monthly, quarterly, and annual accounts.
- Preparing and checking tax returns and VAT.
- Processing records required by public authorities.
- Training less experienced accountants in the department.
- Responding to more complex technical inquiries of clients and employees.
- Preparing reports for the company’s management or clients.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Senior Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,413 - 5,384 CNY
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
6,334 - 11,000 CNY
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
4,576 - 13,321 CNY
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5,553 - 12,005 CNY
Chief Executive Officer
9,939 - 47,219 CNY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used