Description of job position
- Active sale of bank products and of services to retail clients.
- Opening and closing of bank accounts.
- Realization of domestic and international wire transfers.
- Accepting and issuing of cash in domestic and foreign currency.
- Providing clients with counseling and information.
- Carrying out administrative tasks connected with the provided services.
- Fulfilling of the set business and acquisition plans.
Position Client officer - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
3300000 - 6888610 COP
Fitter/Assembler - Mechanical Engineering
5494171 - 11422270 COP
Client officer - Banking
4211353 - 13174067 COP
Kinetotherapist - Medicine & Social Care
4680738 - 12546283 COP
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
15793252 - 70969772 COP
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used