Description of job position
- Operating and monitoring the operation of one or more pieces of equipment on the production line.
- Adding materials to pieces of equipment as needed and removing such materials if there is any excess.
- Checking the in-process and finished products using measurement instruments.
- Halting the production line operation in case of insufficient quality products.
- Producing finished products, finishing in-process products.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Machine Operator - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
3,300,000 - 6,888,610 COP
Fashion Designer, Pattern Cutter
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5,317,907 - 10,339,306 COP
5,085,322 - 10,649,070 COP
Medicine & Social Care
4,288,575 - 11,719,705 COP
Chief Executive Officer
15,793,252 - 70,969,772 COP
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used