Description of job position
- Planning the production process on the basis of received orders, calculating production capacities.
- Drawing up daily, weekly and monthly production plans.
- Ensuring timely supplies of material.
- Adjusting production plans based on stock levels and production capacities.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the production process.
- Monitoring compliance with the production deadlines in accordance with the production plan.
- Proposing measures to optimise the production process.
- Analysing production downtime and bottlenecks in the planning process.
- Cooperating with other departments in the company.
Position Production Planner - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
3300000 - 6945070 COP
Assistant to a Tax Advisor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
7478734 - 14218392 COP
Production Planner - Production
5853369 - 16398851 COP
Geologist - Construction & Real Estate
4974653 - 17715046 COP
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
14112630 - 73859998 COP
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used