Average gross monthly salary in Colombia is 10,434,700 COPCompare your salary for free
Description of job position
- Inventing new and improving existing technological processes.
- Supervising the observance of formulations and technological processes.
- Management of the pre-production process to eliminate any possible shortcomings.
- Assessing the quality of new products.
- Proposing measures to optimise the production processes.
- Analysing variations incurred in conjunction with the shift chiefs.
- Drafting and updating of technological documentation and/or drawings.
- Cooperating in the preparation of price calculations.
Position Technologist - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
Marketing, Advertising, PR
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used