Average gross monthly salary in Colombia is 8,070,580 COPCompare your salary for free
Description of job position
- Sawing trees and shrubs in forests using a motor or a hand saw.
- Sawing and cutting logs to planks, boards, beams, joists, laths, strips, etc.
- Replenishing a mixture of petrol and oil in the chainsaw.
- Sharpening blunt chains with round and flat files.
- Performing routine maintenance associated with the use of the chainsaw.
Position Lumberjack - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
Medicine & Social Care
Wood Processing Industry
Agriculture, Food Industry
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used