Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the leasing department within the company.
- Responsibility for the business results of the entrusted department.
- Finding and attracting new clients and maintaining good relations with them.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Training new recruits.
- Finding and designing courses and trainings for subordinate staff.
- Checking the attendance of subordinate employees.
- Participating in the selection and dismissal of employees.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Solving non-standard situations in the workplace.
Position Leasing Director - Leasing in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
200000 - 440808 CRC
Managing Director - Top Management
647054 - 3044600 CRC
Leasing Director - Leasing
754591 - 2986741 CRC
IT Director - Top Management
734764 - 3468174 CRC
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
996548 - 4319393 CRC
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used