Description of job position
- Preparing, submitting, and implementing registration documents of pharmaceutical products.
- Ensuring the correct translation and comprehensibility of technical texts shown on the packaging and package inserts of medicines.
- Negotiation with the company’s internal clients.
- Communicating with regulatory authorities, state institutions (National Institute for Drug Control, Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic) and the company's headquarters.
- Preparing, submitting, and detailed processing of requests for the authorisation of clinical trials.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Regulatory Affairs Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,500 - 2,812 EUR
Sales Office Manager
3,503 - 13,854 EUR
Regulatory Affairs Manager
4,184 - 13,213 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5,212 - 11,996 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,462 - 30,178 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used