Description of job position
- Planning, managing, and coordinating construction projects.
- Responsibility for compliance with the agreed deadlines and budget.
- Inspecting the quality of completed work.
- Cooperating with construction designers and construction supervisors.
- Sending price inquiries to potential suppliers.
- Conducting negotiations with suppliers and selecting suppliers in co-operation with investors.
- Completing weekly and monthly reports.
- Cooperating in receiving the construction works.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Project Manager - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
15,000 - 24,023 DKK
31,360 - 78,530 DKK
Construction & Real Estate
34,518 - 74,684 DKK
32,008 - 78,068 DKK
Chief Executive Officer
74,138 - 196,985 DKK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used