Description of job position
- Development of short-time and long-time marketing strategy.
- Strengthening the awareness and position of the brand on the market.
- Analysing the market, monitoring trends and activities of competitors.
- Proposing marketing budget, deciding on the use of funds and supervising their ongoing use.
- Preparing and coordinating the course of marketing campaigns and supporting activities.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and supporting activities.
- Evaluating the successfulness of marketing campaigns and supporting activities.
- Leadership, motivation and assignment of tasks to subordinate staff.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Marketing Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,114 - 4,757 EGP
7,327 - 29,674 EGP
3,048 - 36,770 EGP
5,632 - 33,516 EGP
Chief Executive Officer
9,734 - 49,862 EGP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used