Description of job position
- Drafting comprehensive plans and programs of audits.
- Performing audit activities at the company’s headquarters and branches.
- Checking compliance with internal regulations and the legislation.
- Reviewing business and operational activities of organisations.
- Processing audit outputs in the form of reports.
- Making recommendations and monitoring the removal of any identified deficiencies.
- Providing advice and consultancy within the scope of the auditor’s competence.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Internal Auditor - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
1,100 - 1,493 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
1,671 - 5,663 EUR
1,613 - 5,766 EUR
Product Marketing Manager
Medicine & Social Care
1,738 - 5,598 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
3,613 - 15,070 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used