Description of job position
- Designing and developing nets, applications, platforms and customer solutions.
- Analyzing information about new trends in the area of architecture and design.
- Designing and implementing new technologies and systems.
- Testing technologies, systems and services.
- Assessing the success of technologies after their implementation.
- Creating documentation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Telecommunications Network Designer - Telecommunications in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
1,100 - 1,485 EUR
2,408 - 5,073 EUR
Telecommunications Network Designer
2,055 - 5,551 EUR
Key Account Manager
1,758 - 6,010 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
3,746 - 15,813 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used