Description of job position
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and assessing subordinate employees.
- Ensuring strategic financial planning.
- Preparing and processing of financial statements of the company.
- Analysing the financial situation of the company.
- Planning, managing, and monitoring of cash flow.
- Communicating with financial institutions and external partners of the company.
- Reporting results to the members of senior management.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Finance Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,000 - 3,190 ETB
Business Development Manager
4,692 - 17,669 ETB
4,299 - 18,287 ETB
4,091 - 18,609 ETB
Chief Executive Officer
5,234 - 45,144 ETB
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used