Description of job position
- Helping project managers to complete projects.
- Analyzing, evaluating and interpreting projects.
- Assisting with development and coordination of projects and activities.
- Undertaking administration and maintaining the project archive.
- Assisting with the daily management of projects paying particular attention to maintaining good working relationships and adherence to budgets and timescales.
- Assisting with the production of project briefs and agreements with clients administer and support selection processes.
- Assisting external project managers as required and act as a day-to-day liaison.
Position Project Assistant - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Restaurant manager - Management
943 - 3932 FJD
Project Assistant - Administration
1625 - 2996 FJD
Tutor - Human Resources
1317 - 3406 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used