Description of job position
- Creating business solutions, processes and business models.
- Processing technical and price proposals.
- Designing and implementing measures for development.
- Promoting the sale of products with respect to technical and procedural aspects and relations with suppliers.
- Managing the relative technical and commercial documentation.
- Analysing market conditions, processing the results of market analysis, providing regular reports on the results and their presentation.
- Cooperating with business and technical section of the company.
- Representing the company in meetings with business partners and other entities.
Position Product Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
690 - 1,505 FJD
User Experience Expert
1,488 - 4,772 FJD
1,671 - 4,518 FJD
Law & Legislation
1,400 - 4,941 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
2,888 - 19,405 FJD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used