Description of job position
- Organising work activities and assigning tasks within the entrusted shop department.
- Leading and motivating a team of employees.
- Securing the timely and proper unloading and pricing of goods.
- Stock level monitoring.
- Communicating with suppliers and stocks of goods ordering.
- Completing analyses of sales in the entrusted department.
- Proposing marketing activities focusing on promotion.
- Receiving complaints from customers and resolving claims.
Position Store Department Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
690 - 1,505 FJD
Medicine & Social Care
1,046 - 2,772 FJD
Store Department Manager
821 - 3,094 FJD
930 - 2,952 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
2,888 - 19,405 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used