Description of job position
- Preparing construction plans for public works, investment plans, architectural and urban studies, local plan surveys, and analyses.
- Developing architectural designs and documentation concerning the placement of constructions and their alternations, project documentation of constructions and their alternations, including their interior as well as exterior, reconstruction and modernisation of buildings and restoration of architectural monuments.
- Project management and coordination of subprojects developed by engineers, landscapers, and other specialists as well as professional author's supervision regarding the construction work in accordance with the approved project documentation and construction supervision.
- Architectural works in graphic and model form, including the development of specifications and technical documentation.
- Providing architectural guidance to investors and real estate owners and investor representation during the preparation and provision of construction works.
- Preparing expert opinions and estimates.
Position Architect - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Reporter - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1417 - 3436 FJD
Architect - Construction & Real Estate
1145 - 3821 FJD
Lector - Education, Science & Research
1715 - 3059 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used