Description of job position
- Determining the type, duration and intensity of training depending on the expected effect on the team/wards.
- Compiling lists and/or formations of players entering the game (for team sports).
- Analysing the performances of opponents in order to identify their weaknesses in games and tactics and to use them for the benefit of its team/ward.
- Setting game tactics.
- Cooperating with the coach assistants, team masseurs, physiotherapists, doctors, and the custodian.
- Attending press conferences, and giving interviews to the media.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Sports Coach - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
416 - 1,455 FJD
1,018 - 2,787 FJD
Education, Science & Research
1,058 - 2,736 FJD
Deputy shop manager
938 - 2,908 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
2,644 - 18,663 FJD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used