Description of job position
- Performing technical inspections and tests of the electrical equipment according to the Labour Inspection certificate.
- Completing written reports on executed inspections.
- Instructing employees - persons in accordance with the Section 20.
Position Inspection Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Labourer - General labour
1591 - 2806 FJD
Inspection Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering
1179 - 3352 FJD
Foreman - Production
1189 - 3337 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used